- The overall crime rate in Adair Park is 259% higher than the national average.
- For every 100,000 people, there are 29.12 daily crimes that occur in Adair Park.
- Adair Park is safer than 53% of the cities in the Georgia.
- In Adair Park you have a 1 in 10 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- The number of total year over year crimes in Atlanta has decreased by 5%.
The details on CFB’s murder are messy: mostly just what’s on this posting. That he was shot in Adair Park, which actually IS a park (I learned that the Adiars were a family of real estate speculators who built that adorable neighborhood to be affordable and not for black folks and that when black folks moved into it that it was one of the first documented cases of “white flight” and that the area of the park was land they couldn’t sell off even to suckers to build houses on because it was either too hilly or too swampy.
I’ll inform more about Adair park with time. But I don’t know if CFB was shot in the park or in the neighborhood for example…